Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Utopian Society..

My perfect Utopian Society, is probably not what anyone else would think. Personally, i think people, should be alot nicer to one another. But life would be boring if it was always "PERFECT". I think that there shouldn't be people fighting over in war. I know that its about concoring more land. And fighting for whats right. They could do it in another way. Like a compromise. If i had anything to say about the government, there wouldn't be so many people in office. They shouldn't get as much money as they do. It should be more about the people choosing, what goes on in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Callie

    You have some interesting thoughts there! I agree that we should learn to be nicer to each other ... if you look at history, war doesn't really achieve much. My students studied WWI and WWII last year and we debated the topic "there are no winners in war only survivors".

    I am pleased to see you are still blogging ... don't forget to check out the weekly challenge activities, there are lots of ideas for posts if you can't think of your own!

    I try to blog at least once a week but it is hard sometimes to decide what to write about.

    I look forward to reading your next post (*u*)

    cheers
    Diggers27

    ReplyDelete